SIGN UP TO MEET YOUR NEXT BUSINESS PARTNER AT INNOVATE 2017 MATCH!
As well as immersing yourself in the world’s latest innovative solutions and technologies, use INNOVATE 2017 to meet like-minded innovators and entrepreneurs face-to-face.
Our INNOVATE 2017 MATCH space allows you to pre-arrange meetings with innovators, research centres, universities, resellers, retailers and investors from the UK and overseas.
As a ticket-holder, you can share knowledge, gain insights, forge partnerships, foster collaboration and secure potential investment. With over 2,750 participants in attendance, the opportunity for cross fertilisation and mutually beneficial collaborations is huge.
Why join INNOVATE 2017 MATCH?
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
- Forge winning partnerships for EU Research and Innovation funding
- Exchange knowledge and know-how
- Identify new commercial opportunities for global success
- Over 60% of delegates in 2016 were confident they had successfully created lasting business partnerships.
How does it work?
- Purchase your ticket to INNOVATE 2017.
- Complete your INNOVATE 2017 MATCH PROFILE on our dedicated website for organising 1-2-1 meetings – and view the participant list.
- Once registration closes on 1st November, you will be able to select from the profiles created and request and accept meetings.
- You will receive your meeting schedule by email a couple of days before the event.
Free passes for international delegates
INNOVATE 2017 passes are available free of charge to overseas companies that are looking to:
- Buy or license UK technology/products
- Invest in the UK or UK companies and co-develop new solutions
- Find UK research partners to be part of a consortium led by an overseas company
- Work on a technology transfer project
If you meet any of the above criteria, please register your interest here.